Innive is thrilled to be participating again in the CoSN Conference! This is one of the best conferences of the year thanks to all of the innovative speakers and content for K12 district leaders. CoSN2023 is taking place this year in Austin, TX, from Monday, March 20 - Wednesday, March 23.
Here are five reasons to stop by Innive’s booth #62 in the EdTech Exchange:
- How does your district rank against your peers? See your data live in action and get a glimpse of what Innive can do. Sign up to interact with a dashboard demo of your district’s data alongside vital community data. Register for the pre-conference Large District or Small and Rural District Luncheon and Summit to get a deep dive into your data.
- Are you developing a data culture with ESSER Funds? Hear ways that your ESSER Funds can be used for data and analytics around program efficacy, staff retention, and other relevant topics.
- Are you actively managing the strategic plan? Learn how Innive’s analytics can be used to monitor and support district goals.
- Is your team self-sufficient in data and analytics? Discover what an effective self-service analytics program could look like for your district.
- Is your district enabled to act fast on new datasets? See the power of K12 360° Datasets in getting started quickly with new and prepped datasets in Tableau.
Plus! Make sure to catch John Parker, VP of Data Science and Research, on the Virtual Session Panel: Innovative Strategies to Address the Homework Gap/Outside of School Connectivity.
Schedule a time to meet during the conference to make sure we connect.